Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Phillies Game

The Phillies game was pretty fun, and it was a good day all around. For the second night in a row, I'm staying at an apartment in South Philly with some friends of my cousin Jack. I added about 15 miles to my bike ride this summer by riding around Philly and to the stadium (again). We rode in for CBS 29 of Philly. All the coverage helps, so I can't complain. Every time a news agency covers the ride, we get a small trickle of donations. Here's hoping that it eventually becomes a floodgate!

The Phillies hit back to back home runs and then made an out and then hit another home run. They also took out Cliff Lee when he was only one out from a complete game, with two men on and a five run lead. The whole stadium was upset. I didn’t really get to explore Citizens Bank Park but hopefully I’ll be back!

Buenos noche

No comments:

Post a Comment